The goal of this work package is to effectively manage and report the progress of the project. The work package is led and implementation assured by GSK as coordinator, Sanofi Chimie as co-coordinator and UNIMAN as managing entity.
Specific objectives include:
1) Managing the CHEM21 consortium by providing scientific, governance, and management direction to the project.
2) Organizing the work amongst work package leaders and coordinate their inter-relationships.
3) Ensuring that the consortium’s contractual duties are executed.
Work package 6 contributors will advise and guide all participants to comply with the IMI JU regulations and their contractual and legal requirements. Work package implementation will ensure that all contributors abide by the “good practice” of resources management as presented in the IMI Financial Guidelines.
4) Ensuring that project progress is effectively reported to IMI JU.
5) Designing and implementing dissemination plans, information sharing within the consortium, and communication strategy.
6) Managing of Intellectual Property rights and deriving value of foreground information generated.
7) Monitoring the effective execution of the work plan by providing management tools for the monitoring of deliverables, milestones and finance, reporting to the IMI JU office as required.
The tasks of this WP demand well-coordinated project governance and strong project management to ensure that all work packages reach their project milestones and remain on track to meet deliverables and complete designated tasks. Resource used by WP 6 is focused on project governance, management, reporting, and dissemination activities across CHEM21.